EFFECTIVE DATE: January 1st , 2011
1.2. NOTICE CONCERNING CHILDREN PLEASE NOTE: The Site is a "general audience website", and EntrenarSE does not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from persons under 13 years-of-age and does not direct the Site, the Services or any of our content specifically at children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then you may not use or access the Site or the Services at any time or in any manner. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a user of the Site or Services is under age 13 or if we learn or have reason to suspect that Personal Information of persons under age 13 has been collected on the Site or through the Services without verifiable parental consent, we will take steps to promptly delete any such Personal Information.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
4. SECURITY EntrenarSE has implemented and maintains administrative, technical and physical security measures (including data encryption measures) to help prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, theft, misuse, destruction and alteration of your Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee that such measures will prevent any unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, theft, misuse, destruction or alteration of your Personal Information. EntrenarSE will notify you of any suspected or confirmed unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, theft, misuse, destruction or alteration of your Personal Information to the extent required by and in accordance with applicable state and federal law. We may attempt to notify you so that you can take appropriate protective steps. or we may post a notice on the Site if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing in which case we will notify you in writing of such security breach.
5. WEBSITE AREAS BEYOND ENTRENARSE'S CONTROL
5.1. PUBLIC FORUMS The Site may include interactive forums such as blogs, message boards, discussion forums and chat rooms. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information. EntrenarSE will not be liable for any disclosure of your Personal Information or other information as a result of your use of any such public forums, that you display publicly or that becomes publicly known as a result of your actions. To request removal of your personal information from our blog or community forum, contact us here. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
5.2. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES The Site may contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit any other websites other than the Site, we will not be responsible for the privacy practices or content of those other Websites, and you shall bear all risk of access to such websites. It is solely your responsibility to review the privacy and usage policies at those websites and confirm that you understand and agree with their policies.
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site please feel contact us at or EntrenarSE, 17890 W. Dixie Hwy # 618, Miami, FL 33160.
6.2. UPDATES AND CHANGES We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by means of a notice on this Site. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.